Nutritional Value of Water: Priceless
<![CDATA[Have you ever thought about how water could actually be so good for you when it is nothing much of anything? The clear, odorless liquid all around us is one of the best things for us. In fact, we cannot survive more than a couple of days without it. So this March, National Nutrition Month, think about how important our drinking water is for us and take advantage of all of the campaign’s information about nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. When we drink more water, we become healthier inside and out. Drinking water rather than sugary juices or soft drinks is a great start. The campaign also promotes awareness and encourages nutrition through traditions, lifestyles, and making the best choices for your own body.
So why is water so good for us? There are a million reasons to list, so we have put together some of the biggest advantages below. So pour a glass of water, sit back, and learn just how good it is for you.
- Water has a positive impact on your immune system when you stay hydrated. Water oxygenates your blood and flushes your toxins.
- Water helps in the production of lymph, which is used to circulate white blood cells and nutrients to the body’s tissues.
- Water keeps your mouth and eyes clean.
- Water helps you to digest your food.
- Water prevents and treats common chronic ailments.
- Water helps with insomnia since your brain needs water to produce melatonin.
- Water keeps your joint lubricated and lessens the effects of arthritis and joint problems.
Furthermore, water is a natural appetite suppressant so when you drink water, you feel full and eat less. Drinking water
with your meals is a great idea to consume less calories from the food. It is also a better choice than sugary drinks or soft drinks high in carbohydrates. Calories can add up very quickly when you choose beverages full of them with small serving sizes. Knowing the true nutritional value of water should make it a better choice for you and your family.
But as you begin to incorporate more water into your more nutritional diet, be sure that you use a water filter
that will effectively remove harmful contaminants from tap water and will save you more money than buying bottled water. Bottled water is really nothing more than labeled tap water and in many cases tested and regulated less than tap water. But even treated water can still have risks to your health. When making nutritional choices with drinking water, let one of our drinking water systems
with reverse osmosis
be a part of your healthy lifestyle. There is nothing less nutritional than chemicals and contamination in your drinking water. Allow our drinking water filters
to prove to you just how good for you water really can be!]]>