There are so many great reasons to own a water softener that you’ll never regret the decision to install one. There are just some appliances on the market that make life a little bit easier because they take on some of your workload as well as making your home a healthier place to live. Two great benefits with just one addition. Anyone living with hard water knows that your expenses are higher and your chores are harder because the buildup from the hard minerals in the water require extra detergents, energy and manual labor to remove.We have a few different models of water softeners here at Rayne of North County to choose from, so no matter what, your home can be fitted with the perfect size and power that your need. All in all, we think you’ll agree with the many other folks living with hard water, and that you will love the life changes that softened water can bring. Many people who buy water softeners report that their hair is softer and shiner, skin smoother and softer, clothes fluffier, and dishes cleaner. Once you get a water softener, you will wonder how you ever lived without it. It’s not only going to make you look and feel better on the outside, you’ll actually be happier with more time to spend doing things you love rather than cleaning and scrubbing anything around the house that your hard water touches. A recent article from Homesteading Freedom lists 13 reasons to install a home water softener and here are some of our favorites:
- Your clothes will feel soft, look great and will last even longer by having them washed in soft water. There are proven facts stating that one of the effects of a salt less water softener is that it improves the quality of fabrics by 15%, maintaining your clothes and making them cleaner and brighter!
- A water softener makes your skin softer and your hair healthier by flushing away bacteria easier and keeping your skin and hair in good condition.
- Water-utilizing appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, humidifiers and such will last longer and work more efficiently with softened water. Hard minerals build up, making these types of appliances more apt to break, clog or need repair.
- Softened water can help save you money. You’ll spend less on detergents and soaps, energy bills and repairs and replacing appliances.
- Your appliances will last longer for you. Hard water will likely cause clogging and issues from mineral formation. Instead of having 10 years of full quality outputs, it will be lessened down to 7 or 8 years. So, installing a water softener is truly a lifesaver for your appliances by making them to last longer.